Friday, September 26, 2008

Tegan and Sara; You Wouldn't Like Me

my bf puts fugly pics of me sans eyeliner and dark eye ring concealer my daily best friends on facebook for the world to mock me !!
(obviously i put up the ones where i'm wearing specs so you can hardly see a thing)


this was WHAT HAPPENED.
(please ignore the face. i know its even more an eyesore than the two patches on my knees.)

seriously hurts to bend my knees or stand straight
so i do look quite retarded standing with slightly bent knees looking like i need to pee half the time
also not really appreciating omg-this-loser-cant-walk-properly stares and empathic looks on the train when people have nowhere else to rest their eyes except on my knees (doesn't help that this has barred me from taming my err leg hair which makes it all the more embarassing)

-

room renovation sure is exciting!! (:

(insert happy astroboy face for effect)